Could you be the COO to take the reins at this established restaurant group with excellent plans for growth and diversification?
I am keen to speak to candidates with strong Restaurant Group experience at Operations Director level and above.
Follow the link for more details.
With over 15 years experience across the front line in hospitality – ‘chief, cook & bottle washer’ and at times, bouncer! – I now spend my working hours marrying top candidates with fantastic new roles. I have a couple of favourite mantras and the one I use at work and impress upon my candidates is “Progress breeds happiness”.
- What I Enjoy Most
- I am a dedicated foodie and would love to be a Master of Wine - when I grow up.
There’s nothing like laying on a feast for my nearest and dearest and sitting down to enjoy it alongside them.
- When I was young I wanted to be:
- A top Fleet Street journalist, complete with tweed suit and leather briefcase! ( That was all the rage then!)
- When I am not working I am
- Doing what I enjoy most! (please see above)