Operations Director – Scotland £100k+
I am recruiting for a complex multi-site operation across Scotland. This business is high volume and operated with a high degree of financial accountability. Looking for a candidate who understands brands / food & beverage and multi-site operations. Ideally you will me working within the hospitality sector currently but out client is open to other backgrounds such as retail or facilities management for the right candidate. This role is based in Scotland with significant national travel. Pippa@corecruitment.com
- What I enjoy most:
- Giggling - sometimes it takes over!!
- When I was young I wanted to be:
- I wanted to be an archaeologist, and this even carried on until I was applying to university... but it was not to be because I started to work in hospitality and loved it.
- When I am not working I am:
- FOOD!! I LOVE FOOD! When I am not working, I love going to restaurants, eating new food is classed as a hobby right?