I work mostly on the Branded Restaurant and Food Retail side of things - I have been lucky enough to enjoy some great success and have built up a great client base.
My role with COREcruitment is Consulting and Account Management for various clients.
A huge challenge I encounter is numerous clients competing for the same candidate. Increasingly we are looking for a large number of vacancies for a smaller and more discerning candidate pool. I always work to obtain the best candidates for our clients. However I have built strong working relationships with my clients to ensure trust when submitting my candidates
- What I Enjoy Most
- It is the best feeling ever when you know you have matched up the perfect candidate to the best job for them! I love the buzz and the fast pace of recruitment aswell.
- When I was young I wanted to be:
- A professional Horse Rider- I thought that was going to be my career right up until I was 18 when I landed my first Restaurant Management job.
- When I am not working I am
- My weekends mainly consist of Horse Riding, eating and drinking with friends. I love being a tourist round London even after being here for years I never bore of seeing the sights.