F&B Assistant for Health and Leisure Club - Horsham
£24,000 - £28,000
Do you understand the importance of upholding and improving an established reputation and value, the effort it takes to provide a recognised hospitality experience; you may be just the person I am looking for.
You will be responsible for helping to manage the Food and Beverage service as needed to deliver an excellent experience to members and visitors alike. You would also be required to be involved operationally with your team and work to achieve mutually agreed targets. Specifically, you will support the Manager in performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
· Manage all areas of Food & Beverage including Bar, Restaurant and Function Rooms
· Welcome guests in a polite and friendly manner, ensuring the that your team does the same
· Encourage a high level of personal grooming throughout your departments
· Maintain very high standards for room set ups in all areas
· Manage events ranging from Weddings, Birthdays and corporate parties
· Positive attitude and excellent communication skills
· Commitment to delivering consistently high levels of customer service
If you are interested in the role, please send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org
I have been with CORE since May 2013 and worked on Branded restaurants and Branded Bars. All the clients in our database are fun and have something different to offer I especially enjoy working on the big brands both restaurant and Bar.
- What I Enjoy Most
- I enjoy the variety of people you meet and no 2 days are ever the same!
- When I was young I wanted to be:
- I wanted to be a CSI – Crime scene investigator!
- When I am not working I am
- Socialising with friends and family or doing some sort of physical activity