News & Events
- Written by Craig Prentice
We are very excited to be approaching our 2nd Birthday in Venues and Events and kick off celebrations this month with an opportunity for you to join us at the opening night of Taste of London in Regents Park.
Taste of London is the definitive showcase of the capital’s best restaurants, top chefs and leading food and drink brands, so what better way to celebrate!
To win a pair of VIP tickets, all you need to do is email your full name, mobile number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Taste of London Opening
Regents Park, London
Wednesday 14th June, 5.00pm sharp
Over the last two years, our Venues and Events division has gone from strength to strength and we now recruit for Commercial Venues, Visitor Attractions, Arenas & Stadia, Event Caterers and Luxury Hotels/Resorts across the UK.
We recruit at all levels, in all areas including, but not limited to, Executive/Director level, in Operations (Front of House and Back of House), Sales and Marketing, Partnership/Sponsorship, Human Resources and Finance. We also have a dedicated team who look after Chefs.
London based with UK travel
Available from June 2017
£100-120k basic plus package
- Dynamic and creative hospitality executive with a passion for leading and inspiring change, innovation and brand/concept development
- Multi-site venue operations experience from fast-casual to fine dining. (£18m)
- Event project management experience for large scale events and festivals.
- Experienced in high profile restaurant and bar operations.
- Specialist in concept development, restaurant design and new venue openings.
- Self-taught chef with experience in menu R&D and new F&B concepts.
- Obsessive foodie
Sales & Operations Director
London & South East
Available from July 2017
- Results driven, resourceful and commercially minded
- Business development specialist with effective and competent tendering skills
- Strong people manager
- Innovative approach to contract delivery
- Seasoned operator with extensive event delivery experience
Head or Executive Chef
London or Oxfordshire
- Returned back to the UK in Dec 2016 from a 1 year International contract setting up three separate brand restaurants and is currently working as a consultant across the UK
- Previous experience in high end event companies in London at head and Exec chef level managing large permanent and freelance teams in multi million-pound turnover businesses
- Available immediately for interviews and start
- Based in Oxfordshire so is happy to look in this area or commute into London
Event Project Manager
London & South East
Available in 4 weeks
- Excellent background in the events, hospitality and food industry
- Experienced in bespoke event/project management for high profile complex events both in the UK and Europe
- Strong background in the London venue scene
- Highly organised with great people and key stakeholder management skills
- Financially driven with a desire to achieve great profit margins
- Looking for a challenging new role within a creative agency
Business Development/Venue Consultant
Available in 2 weeks
- Experienced venue consultant with proven ability to increase revenue and sales
- Extensive venue and supplier management experience within the London events industry, event marketing and PR
- Excellent networking and communication skills
- Genuine interest in others, enabling effective working relationships with stakeholders and colleagues at all levels
- Looking for a great opportunity based around 30 miles of North Yorkshire
Catering and Events Manager
Flexible on location
- Extensive experience in a diverse range of Venues and Event Caterers
- Strong communicator internally and with clients
- Has taken events from enquiry stage all the way through to delivery
- Have a constant drive to enhance customer experiences and to deliver the exceptional
- Blends a hands-on approach with a clear and effective organised methodology
Latest News 100% fresh