News & Events
- Written by Charlotte Holden
Here is a taster of some of the top talent that we have been working with this month. If you would like to find out more about any of these then please get in touch!
London based with UK travel
Available from June 2017
£100-120k basic plus package
- Dynamic and creative hospitality executive with a passion for leading and inspiring change, innovation and brand/concept development
- Multi-site venue operations experience from fast-casual to fine dining. (£18m)
- Event project management experience for large scale events and festivals.
- Experienced in high profile restaurant and bar operations.
- Specialist in concept development, restaurant design and new venue openings.
- Self-taught chef with experience in menu R&D and new F&B concepts.
- Obsessive foodie
- A dedicated and diligent Senior Executive with extensive business acumen gained successfully through various market leaders, undertaken a variety of managerial roles within the hospitality industry both in the UK and internationally.
- Through experienced gained high-profile brand, he has exceptional interpersonal skills and communicative abilities. A motivational leader proven in developing successful teams, he thrives on working in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
Director Of F&B
- Confident, financially focused & driven individual with extensive experience in the hospitality industry
- Developed and implemented food & beverage strategies across over 50 hotels
- Previously Retail Development Manager within the hospitality and holiday sector
- Looking for the next step up and develop into an executive position
Sales & Operations Director
London & South East
Available from July 2017
- Results driven, resourceful and commercially minded
- Business development specialist with effective and competent tendering skills
- Strong people manager
- Innovative approach to contract delivery
- Seasoned operator with extensive event delivery experience
Operations Director London / International
- Fantastic mixed background of high end venues, premium branded and 5 * hotels. Spearheaded the international growth for well-known brand and took them to over 20 sites
- Looking for a small growing group with a strong identity and growth plans, ideally restaurants but is just as competent with venues or hotels
- Can be immediate start if needed, currently lives East London and looking for £100,000
Executive Chef - Currently based in China
- He has a background in European, and Asian Fusion at casual and fine dining level
- He is looking for a move into a more challenging role having successfully launched a new site and watched it flourish
Vice President - Singapore
- Experience with restaurants, hotels, new opening projects and dealing with large multi-faceted operations.
General Manager – Luxury Hotels
China – Open
Market Related plus full benefits
- Highly qualified and experienced General Manager who has worked for some of the best Hotel brands in the region.
- Has been part of successful hotel pre-opening teams and dedicates himself to his work and the staff
- Award winging General Manager who has managed the largest Hotels of his brand in China, overseeing 10 F&B outlets, 900+ rooms and an 8,000sq feet banqueting space.
Junior Operations Manager – Branded High Street Retail
Ready to take the next steps into a senior role and lead by example
- 22 years front of house experience
- Experience of managing a team of up 100
- Strong experience and passion for the industry
- Managing turnovers of over 4 million PA
- Looking for the right company to step into a senior role and help grow.
Current Michelin Head Chef - London £55 - £65k
- A talented head chef who is running a Michelin star restaurant that he gained in London
- His style is clean and modern cooking based on the classics
- A very humble, likeable chef and easy to get along with
- Is now starting to look for an ongoing consultancy, development or private chef position to start in October time
Looking for a New Challenge and flexible on location within the North or Midlands
- Currently overseeing 5 cocktail lead venues for a boutique independent group with a revenue responsibility of £7 million
- Excellent financial understanding a knowledge of acquisitions and openings
- Looking to grow as an area manager with a more established company or brand
- Previous experience within drinks brand management
- Open minded and very dedicated!
Senior Assistant Manager/General Manager
- Ready to move back into a General Managers position
- Currently playing a lead role in a 70k weekly branded grab and go concept.
- Overseeing the training and development of all new team members.
- Has been a General Manager prior to the position currently held.
- Overseas the cost of goods and labour controls
Assistant General Manager
- With over 15 years’ experience in Hospitality across Europe, Middle East and Africa this candidate is coming with a wealth of experience
- He is looking to take on a fresh new challenge, recently he has been working in a site hitting 120/150k weekly, strong mix of wet and dry sales
Branded Food Retail
- Strong HR experience across Food Retail, Restaurants, FMCG and high-street retail
- Team management experience leading 3 direct reports and responsibility for 1650 employees
- Generalist HR experience with strong knowledge of employee relations
- Project management and implementation of employee benefits scheme rolled out across the company
- Reduction of long-term sickness absence by 74%
- Strong software and database knowledge to include Fourth Hospitality and Sage CRM
Digital Marketing Manager
- 9 years Digital Marketing experience with 4+ years in branded restaurants and hospitality
- Experience of managing a diverse Marketing team
- Strong experience and passion for website relaunches
- Highly analytical
- Involvement in menu design and implementation
- Looking for step up into a Head of or Senior Marketing role
Head Bartender / General Manager
Notice: 2 Weeks
Very keen to also step into sales executive position for an expanding drinks company
- Contacts within the London bar network
- Experience with creating cocktail lists, P&L and his drinks knowledge is great!
- He has dealt with sales reps and knows exactly the right way to approach managers.
- Comfortable with presenting and holding tastings and understands the perfect serve
- Highly motivated to work in a sales position and committed to put in extra hours to achieve success.
- A highly-experienced purchasing and cost control professional
- Strong negotiating and cost reduction skills on a group wide level
- Skilled development and implementation of strategic purchasing and cost control function
- Effective leading of all tenders
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Direct responsibility for all cost related fields of food, beverage and direct operating expenses
- Demonstrated forward planning and streamlining of vendor management
Event Project Manager
London & South East
Available in 4 weeks
- Excellent background in the events, hospitality and food industry
- Experienced in bespoke event/project management for high profile complex events both in the UK and Europe
- Strong background in the London venue scene
- Highly organised with great people and key stakeholder management skills
- Financially driven with a desire to achieve great profit margins
- Looking for a challenging new role within a creative agency
Assistant General Manager
- Fantastic personality and profile candidate who won’t be on the market, has experience in premium city wine bars and most recent massive volume restaurant and bar operation
- Looking for a small quirky group of fresh food restaurant with progression and a people focus
- Is on a 4-week notice period, lives East London and looking for £30,000
Seeking a Big Challenge with a strong focus on the drinks side of the business
- 100k net week experience from 5 star international Beach club style environments
- Experience within premium London concepts
- Exceptional business acumen and strong market knowledge of current trends
- Outgoing, approachable while Hands on and very driven
Sales Manager – Beer
Sussex (Covers national)
Looking for a challenging leadership position applying creative problem solving and lean management skills with a growing company to achieve optimum utilization of its resources and maximise profits.
- Big black book of contacts within On Trade & RTM wholesalers
- Led and managed an Area Sales Management team of 14 spread throughout the UK
- Increased in volume over a 3-year period of 72,000 Hectolitres with previous company
- Responsible for successful delivery to the business with positive ROI impacting NPR Rates and profit
- Responsible for P&L’s, weekly & monthly forecasting
- Consistent delivery of commercial targets – Profits, Volume, Budgets, market shares
Premium Branded General Manager
- This General Manager has had three major premium brands on his cv and had great success in each. Controlled sites as a general manager with £100,000 plus weekly sales.
- Most recently has been doing an Operations role but realised he missed the buzz of being hands on and is either looking for a small London patch or high volume single site
- Looking for £55,000, is immediate start and lives SW London
Head CPU Chef
- Highly qualified head Chef with broad experience of working in restaurants, Central Production Units and catering for festivals and big events
- Looking to utilize his passion for food and 10 years of experience as a Chef in a London company.
- Has been involved in the opening of a new concept, with the creation and development of menus in his responsibilities
- Worked as head chef and also set up and ran the CPU for the company where he also was training Chef for BOH and FOH staff
- Would love to join a small, growing company, who is looking for someone to help grow / set up their CPU
National Account Manager-Foodservice/Wholesale
- Increased Company turnover in the last 10 months by 20%
- Gained new business nationally with 21 Local Authorities, 5 Contract Caterers & 4 Leisure Sites
- Established routes to market nationally by the introduction of 12 wholesalers/distributors
- Increased the turnover in the North West from £1m to £2.1 in less than 2 years, 25% of the Company’s revenue
- Developed 2 new Concepts, along with the Technical Manager & Marketing Manager. One of which gained 2nd place in the Innovation Award at LACA Event.
Latest News 100% fresh