News & Events
- Written by COREcruitment
COREcruitment is very excited to be working with an award winning venue based in the heart of the city!
The Brewery is the premier event and fine dining venue in the City of London, from the extravagant to the discreet, for hundreds of customers or for a handful.
Bringing together a special team of talented experts in the fields of venue management, event production, fine dining and customer service, they offer a unique and flexible environment for almost any kind of event.
We are looking for a Senior Events Manager to join their fun and busy team.
As a Senior Event Manager, you will run your own events in the larger spaces. Events of around 400-700pax. As well as support the rest of the team on the other events within the venue.
THIS ROLE IS PURELY OPERATIONAL.
STRONG FOOD AND BEVERAGE EXPERIENCE IS ESSENTIAL.
Successful applicant will have:
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience managing large 500+pax events
• Strong F&B management skills, both front and back of house
• Experience in leading events for up to 1000 guests
• Confidence in speaking to all levels of management
• Ability to make quick decisions and relay with confidence to all relevant teams
• Ability to work within a team
• Good understanding of the London events industry
• Personal Licence Holder preferable
• Ability to work early mornings and late nights
• An eye for detail
The job will involve:
• Managing all aspects of an event – client management, kitchen / back of house management, bar management including cash/card facilities, supervising room set ups
• Training F&B associates, keeping training records up to date
• Completing event reports
• Duty Management – fire safety, safety of guests, reporting on all aspects of the business to senior management on a daily basis
The package includes:
• Competitive salary, depending on experience
• 40 hours per week, with lieu time given
• Generous holiday allowance
• Uniform allowance
• Opportunity to grow and develop within the team
This role is a great opportunity to join our ever-growing team and be part of the next stage of The Brewery’s growth. If this is something you wish to be a part of, please get in touch.
Latest News 100% fresh