News & Events
- Written by Arnaud Cottier
If you are looking for your next challenge with great companies, I have listed some positions which you might be interested in.
HEAD OF F&B / CATERING – LONDON - £50,000 TO £65,000
- Provide leadership in meeting and exceeding the operation performance required by the company's budgets and operational standards on the F&B side
- Taking actions quickly to ensure issues are dealt with effectively
- Full operational responsibility for all aspects of the site’s F&B Department
- Working alongside as well as developing the management team to constantly provide excellent service to customers
- Reporting to the site’s General Manager
GENERAL MANAGER – Central London – up to £65,000
- Lead the development of the entire restaurant across multiple areas
- Ensure the objectives, programs and plans are fully aligned to the company's development strategy as per budget
- Deliver positive results and achieving targets in line with budgets
- Responsible for multi-function P&L within corporate environment across multiple regions and markets
RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER – London - £55,000
- General Manager with an independent restaurant, exceptional service and relaxed atmosphere
- As General Manager you will be responsible for the guest experience- making sure they are always happy and helping maintain the smooth running of this slick operation
- My client has a couple of high profile restaurants in London with great reputation.
- We need a strong, polished individual with experience in managing busy restaurants
MICHELIN RESTAURANT GENERAL MANAGER – London - £60,000 to £70,000
- Current experience as a General Manager in a Michelin star restaurant environment where fine dining, high-end quality and consistency are essential.
- Experience of being a business leader with a passion and focus on driving success and growth within the business.
- Ability to increase the sales and profitability of a business whilst ensuring guest service and expectations are consistently maintained and exceeded.
- Natural leadership skills with focus on teams’ development, training and progression.
- The ability and confidence to lead a large team in a calm and inspirational manner.
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- Exceptional organisational, planning and prioritising skills.
RESTAURANT MANAGER – London - £50,000+
- Recently voted one of the UK’s best restaurants
- Exceptional and innovative food offering amazing flavours and spot-on service quality
- Ability to show leadership and knowledge of fine dining operations
- Full accountability for the business finances
- Great location in London’s Mayfair
HEAD OF OPERATIONS – London – up to £70,000
- Looking after all back of house F&B operations across multiple sites
- Responsible for setting up systems and procedures
- Very good understanding of finances
- Ability to manage different style of operations from casual diners, cafés, bars and fine dining restaurants
If you are keen on the above roles, let me know and we can discuss the opportunities.
Alternatively, if you are searching for something more specific or interested in relocting abroad, we can still have a look at other options for you.
Looking forward to hearing from you
+44 207 790 2666
Latest News 100% fresh