VP CONSTRUCTION EUROPE – RESTAURANT BUSINESS
Fluent English and French languages
Managing a multi-disciplinary team you will be supporting the company’s growth strategy through leading and overseeing company and franchise restaurant construction.
- 15 years of construction management experience
- 5-10 years Restaurant or Retail construction experience preferred
- Demonstrated combination of analytical skills and creative thinking
- Must have a detailed knowledge of all restaurant equipment, laws and regulations and compliances.
- Proven experience in managing team, vendors and recipe creative development process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills & high level of computer proficiency
- Detail oriented with excellent time management and follow up skills
- Self-motivated with a strong analytical background and strategic perspective
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
The International Vice President of Construction will be responsible, among other things, for:
- Serves as an advisor to franchisee partners and direct the construction of new restaurants, conversion of alternate use spaces and remodels including scope of project and budget preparation
- Working closely with all parties involved in the growth of the company including: new Franchisees; Corporate Office; Design Firm and Construction Contractor
- Oversees budget preparation and adherence during construction project
- Sources and selects approved contractor as well as providing evaluation of performance
- Direct the construction of new company restaurants, remodels and renovations.
- Ensure all construction timelines; understanding potential delays and ensuring project are back on track.
- Responsibility for quality control, quality assurance and local government safety regulation compliance
- Reviewing and recommending improvements to both existing and proposed plans
- Protect the brand image and standards through weekly site visits; communicating standards through construction manuals, prototype design sets and materials specifications
- Resolves construction issues as they arise and approve design changes as directed
- Ensure all proper permitting and licensing is adhered to as defined by locality for corporate restaurants
Up to 150k€ gross + bonus (depending on experience)
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!