Thai Speaking Cluster HR Director- Bangkok
My client is a multi-branded property management group. They have 300 serviced apartments across 25 countries and are currently looking for a director of human resources to start ASAP.
- Oversee and provide leadership, direction and expertise for the full scope of HR functions at the cluster level by working with department managers.
- Develops and implements long and short-term objectives for the HR department in support of the Company’s business goals.
- Recruitment and training plans/personal development plans
- Interviews job applicants to match their qualifications with employers' needs, and evaluating applicant experience, education, training, and skills.
- Assists executive management committee in the annual review, preparation and administration of the organisation's wage and salary program.
- Develops and maintains a human resource information system that meets the organisation's personnel information needs. Works directly with department managers to assist them in carrying out their responsibilities on personnel matters.
- Communicates changes in the organisation's personnel policies and procedures and ensures that proper compliance is followed
- Handle all Union matters, discussion and collective negotiations
- To ensure that all HR Audit and requirement are met
- Degree qualified HR professional
- Experience in Thai market
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Resourceful and self-motivated.
Salary up to 120,000THB plus benefits and bonus
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or click apply
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!