Systems Administrator/Financial Analyst- Hospitality business - Marlow
To support the Operations team and restaurants by maintaining all systems, ensuring information is up to date and systems are fit for purpose in the restaurants.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To manage operating systems
- To be responsible for financial analysis element of recipe control and implementation, looking at GP analysis, dish performance, menu performance
- To review and feedback on stocktake results and analysis per restaurant (completed monthly), looking at comparative results as well as anomalies
- To ensure that the system is up to date with current supplier prices
- To monitor and manage stock returns and credit notes, feeding back to the Operations Manager
- To keep the restaurant tills’ systems up to date with both software and hardware management, responding to restaurant queries, problems and changes with urgency to allow the smooth running of shifts at site level
- To provide reports looking at data analysis and statistics on dishes and dish performance, margins, profit lines, promotional buttons used in restaurants (such as discounts, promotional offers)
- To produce and format accurate menus, printing and distributing them to restaurants when changes take place
- To liaise on behalf of all the restaurants and head office with tech support third party provider, being the point of contact for the company
- To review, manage and implement all licences for each restaurant
- Extremely organised with an ability to manage, prioritise and complete workload with competing demands.
- A strong communicator with excellent written and spoken English.
- Someone with previous restaurant experience, who has prior knowledge of till and stock systems.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!