Senior Video Editor - Qatar!
My client is a well-established company based in Qatar who are now looking for a Senior Video Editor for their Production & Digital House Events Planning division!
About the role:
The Senior Video Editor is responsible for assembling recorded footage into finished project that matched the director and clients’ needs specialized in (Corporate Events, Weddings, Commercial, Show Real and Documentaries).
About the role requirements:
- Edit films in a professional manner that is invisible to audiences.
- Smart operator to grasp the production team needs and task specification.
- Review shooting script and raw materials to create a shot decision list based on Scenes’ value and contribution to continuity.
- Trim footage segments to create a proper sequence of the film.
- Input music, dialogues, graphics and effects.
- Create rough and final cuts.
- Ensure logical sequencing and smooth running.
- Consult with the stakeholders from production to post-production process.
- Continuously discover and implement new editing technologies and industry’s best practices to maximize work efficiency.
- Highly skilled in lighting
- Proven experience in video editing with minimum 5 years of experience
- This is a diversity hire. Candidates from East Europe/Europe/Arabian are highly preferred.
Salary package Offered:
Very negotiable for right experience – QAR10-16k dependent upon experience plus medical, flights, visa, incentives and annual leave
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!