Sales Manager- Hotel Tech Business
£35,000 - £40,000
Our client is an innovative Hospitality Tech Business that is a game changer in helping hotels boost revenue and gain untapped guest insights!
I am looking to speak with fantastic Sales Managers who actively drive and grow business opportunities selling into hotels.
The ideal candidate will have strong relationships & a book of contacts within London with major international hotel groups & smaller boutique hotels.
What is it?
- The sales manager is responsible for producing sales proposals and presentations for existing and new accounts, building and maintaining relationships, aligning client’s sales strategies by positioning company’s products as a viable target market and successfully partnering with clients to meet their sales and marketing objectives
- Actively drive and grow a sales pipeline and activities to meet sales budgets
- Gain key wins from day one, with a book of contacts with major decision makers to meet KPI’s and targets within 1st month
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion
- Monitor and evaluate the activities and products of key competitors
- Have strong relationships with major international and Asian-based hotel/ hospitality/ casino sector procurement, marketing, general management team at executive level
Who Are You?
- Bachelor's degree minimum
- 5 years’ online media and sales industry working experiences and sales management experience within the hotel/ hospitality/ casino sector
- A successful track record of meeting sales goals and the ability to produce effective sales, particularly those working in the hotel and leisure industry
- Passionate about travel and leisure business, attend client functions and professionally represent the company
- Good online and social media knowledge
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication skills with an emphasis on presentation, analytical and sales expertise, and negotiation technique
- Knowledge of salesforce.com sales
If you have the right experience outlined above and want to be considered, send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me - 02077902666
If this is the role for you, please get in touch, alternatively, if this isn't the role for you and you know someone amazing who would be perfect, we have a great referral scheme where you could earn up to £500 if a candidate gets placed. Email email@example.com with your contacts
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!