Role: Sales Development Director
Location: South France
The mission of the French Development Director is to find new franchise partners and to sign franchise agreements. They will be looking for qualified franchise partners in France to consolidate the offensive strategy of international growth and accompany them. The role will include carrying out the process of validating the choice of locations, design, the process of validating menus and the requirements for assistance to the distribution chain, in partnership with the assistance departments within the Group and the management of the company.
This position will be responsible for directing sales of franchises and development agreements, as well as related missions and projects, as necessary.
The French development director performs his tasks in a constantly changing environment that require great adaptability in order to realise growth plans, which will include;
- Working with different teams around the world to develop the company brand - sales of franchises and development of international agreements
- Work closely with the Director Franchises and Marketing - Ensure in different countries that recruitment plans are aligned with the company's global strategies and are designed to optimise sales using budgets in the most effective way.
- Developing sales strategies for regional franchises and sales shares for international markets
- Work closely with the legal department of the group to ensure the accuracy and updating of the international FDD system
- Work closely with the real estate department of the group to obtain authorizations for the choice of location and location
- Facilitate the development of international menu requirements, in partnership with the company's management
- Working with the supply chain to ensure appropriate distribution channels for new territories
- Creating synergy between the new franchise partner, construction and international franchise operations provide, where necessary, support to meet international needs, as requested
- Establish sales indicators in accordance with the budget
- Experience of more than 10 years in the sale of franchises, especially internationally
- Experience of 3 to 5 years’ experience in the hotel/restaurant sector (minimum 3 years’ experience in retail, catering, hotels) required
- Experience in the management of cross-functional projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Perfect command of computer tools
- Attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Be proactive
- Ability to handle different tasks simultaneously and work in a fast-paced environment
- Bilingual French & English imperative, practice of another European language and/or rare language require
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!