SPANISH SPEAKING CHIEF ENGINEER – EQUITORIAL GUINEA!
Really good opportunity for a Spanish speaking Chief Engineer to take on this gorgeous property in Equatorial Guinea! The position of Chief Engineer will be to manage the Engineering Team to efficiently maintain all hotel operations such that safety, security, conversation, and compliance are ensured at the highest levels.
Skills, attributes and experience required:
- Ideally to be holding a similar role in a 4* or 5* hotel
- Must be fluent in Spanish (This is a must) and French speaking is a great addition but not essential
- Advanced knowledge of building management/engineering
- A degree in Engineering or similar qualification
- Exposure to budgeting and basic accounting
- Positive attitude with good communication skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service
- Strong leadership skills and previous experience of managing a team
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own
- Previous experience of facilities management
- Proficient, at an advanced level, with computers and relevant computer programs
Salary package Offered:
Basic salary negotiable and dependent upon experience – plus full expat benefits as expected
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!