Risk Management and Treasury- Surrey
My client is a leading global provider of facilities services in an international scale.
Salary £95,000pa plus bonus and benefits
Supporting the business in enhancing and embedding risk management
- Support contract risk management for major contracts throughout UK, incl. ensuring compliance with contractual requirements
- Lead the development and improvement of operational risk management, supporting commercial bids, mobilisation of new contracts and the ongoing operations
- Key responsible for country risk management, herein compliance with Global risk policies and procedures incl. relevant reporting
- Perform ad hoc deep dives/lead improvement projects as necessary, e.g. risk reviews, contract risk reviews
- Work with Internal Audit and other providers of assurance around operational risks
- Sharing best practice and improving risk awareness
- Support training activities within risk management
- Support communication with external and internal parties to ensure best practice is applied
- Contributing to the Group Risk Management departments operation of the Enterprise Risk Management Process
- Responsible for the maintenance of the Information Security Management System (ISMS). Improve the ISO 27001 ISMS roll out to the business as well as maintaining the certification of the ISMS. Own and improve the information security policy & standards.
- Identify and assess threats, put plans in place to avoid disruption to the business. Should things go wrong (such as a cyber event) the role will lead the incident management process and support the business in how to avoid, reduce or transfer risks and ultimately escalate risks in accordance with the UK risk policy. The role is responsible for owning the ISMS risk register and overseeing the delivering risk treatment plans. Manage the Information Security mailbox, investigating any suspected and reported events through the incident management process, escalating to relevant internal bodies (such as legal and IT).
- Liaise with UK Data Protection Officer, ISS group Information Security Officer to ensure compliance to the Group Corporate Binding Policy & Rules for Data Protection.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of cyber essentials (plus) certification.
- Support Client audits as required, ensuring the availability of personnel and information so that client satisfaction and compliance scores maintain or exceed above the defined status
- Implementation of Group Policy
- Design and ownership of all centralised offices BCP including testing
- Owner and manager of Incident escalation
- A role focussed on the working capital cycles in the business, delivering on one of the 3 cores financial KPIs of the business Budgeting, forecasting and delivery of cash targets for the UK business
- Reporting and monitoring of cash conversion targets, including strong interaction across all business units
- Responsibility of operational management of all UK bank accounts
- Ad hoc projects as required
Key Personal Qualities:
- A professional approach which generates credibility and confidence
- Demonstrates an enterprise mind-set that looks at the whole business as well as the sectors.
- The ability to work in partnership and across boundaries to achieve results
- Confident and assertive with a self-motivated approach and flexible attitude
- The ability to overcome obstacles to solve problems to achieve results
- Ability to cope with pressure and work to tight deadlines
- A personal commitment to continuous self-development
- The ability to form and maintain professional working relationship across all levels of the business.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!