Restaurant General Manager - Trendy / Fine-dining Asian restaurant
Location: South London / Surrey
Salary: up to £70k plus bonus
Must have previous experience working in a fine dining Asian restaurant
Must have a keen eye for details and be striving to deliver the perfect experience.
Must be a passionate manager, leading your team by example and ensuring the highest customer satisfaction at all time.
As Restaurant General Manager you will
- Recruit, train and coach your team
- Liaise with the Head Chef and Senior Management to constantly and consistently improve on guest experience
- Implement and deliver a 5* Service Culture
- Responsible and accountable for restaurant costs (payroll, cutlery, etc) and stocks control (including Beverage stocks)
- Ensure all procedures & day-day performance (including Health & Safety, Good practice, etc)
- Proactively monitor & respond to guest comments & feedback
- Be commercially savvy and involved in ensuring the restaurant is a Destination within the Local market
- Previous experience delivering High-End, Fine Dining, Rosette or Michelin start service and experience
- Previous Japanese or other Asian fine dining restaurant background is a must
- Currently in a Senior Leadership role managing a team of min 15 staff
- Wine knowledge
- Fluent written and verbal English
- People Management
- The right to work in the United Kingdom
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!