Reservations Manager for Vibrant London Venue – London - Up to £28,000
Role: Reservations Manager
Be part of a company that focuses on creating new, vibrant and exciting consumer locations and venues in unused London spaces. Join the team at their premier rooftop venue.
- Daily running of the Reservations Department for the Group, communicating with the reservations team & conducting weekly site visits.
- Provide innovative ways to manage the guest experience from pre-bookings to arrivals feeding into a CRM system
- Provide excellent customer service and respond promptly and professionally to incoming calls and email requests.
- Keep up to date with promotions and ensure that all relevant reservation and third-party paperwork is organised and that the administration team is supported
- Be outgoing and confident
- Have excellent communication skills and be highly organised
- 2 years’ experience in a similar reservations role
- Have strong commercial awareness
- Be a problem solver and work well under pressure
Interested in this challenge? For more information and confidential chat send your CV to email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!