Qualified Accountant- Accountancy practice- Essex
Responsibilities and duties:
- Accounts preparation – preparation of statutory accounts from the records provided by clients using the firm’s IRIS accounts software, to include taxation calculations, for Limited companies, LLP’s, partnerships and sole trader businesses, for partner review
- Vat Returns – prepare vat returns using excel spread sheets or Sage software and liaising with clients with regard to the filing of the return via the HMRC website
- Tax Returns – preparing income statements and draft self-assessment tax returns
- Audit – attend client premises to carry out site audit work
- Supervising & assisting other accounting staff
Ideal skill sets wanted:
- The candidate will be ACCA qualified with 3 years Accountancy practice experience
- Experience of using Sage 50 Accounts and IRIS software
- Advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of other accounting software packages, Xero, Quickbooks etc, would be highly desirable
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!