Payroll and Accounts Administrator- Hospitality business- Nottingham
Scope: To administer payroll operations ensuring that each stage of the payroll process is actioned properly, that all staff are paid correctly, that correct information and payments are made to HMRC and other bodies, and that appropriate and accurate information is available to stakeholders.
- Ownership of the payroll function using our bespoke system prior to the final pay run being outsourced
- You will be the first contact for payroll queries such as Maternity Pay, Paternity Pay, SSP, Attachments of Earnings and general payroll queries
- Have the ability to calculate net pay and holiday pay manually
- Maintain the data within the payroll programme
- Check reports from payroll bureau for accuracy
- Maintain and reconcile the PAYE, Wages and AOE control accounts
- Labour analysis reporting
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!