Operations Manager – Tourist Attraction
€40,000 - €45,000
The job holder is responsible for overseeing the operations of our client’s large tourist attraction managing the facilities maintenance team, Duty Managers and supervising and directing the team whilst on duty. The Operations Manager is also responsible for the health and safety and security aspects of the venue in order to ensure that customers enjoy the attraction.
- Ensures the smooth running of Venue and operation by coordinating staff and resources to meet the demands of the public and customers
- Ensures that all plant and equipment is properly maintained all necessary steps are taken to prevent and report problems or potential problems.
- Ensures coordination between operations and Facility Management for effective cover of both the opening and closing of the venue and the cleaning and maintenance schedules
- Ensures all central cash office procedures are followed at all times and to liaise with central cash office when necessary.
- Advises the COO, Retail on major maintenance requirements and assists in allocating budgets to such aspects as deemed necessary.
- Monitors, in conjunction with the Duty Manager Operations, the maintenance and cleaning schedule and ensures that the facility is clean and safe for public use at all times.
- Understanding of retail environment and retail business and Leisure & Entertainment Guidelines
- Good knowledge of operations, facility management, staff management, inventory control, ticketing, budgeting, promotions, event management, contractor supervision and guest services is desired.
- Strong project, budget and time management skills.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in operations experience
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!