Operations Manager – Luxury Hotel and Spa
Salary: £45,000 + Benefits
Are you an experienced Operations Manager / Hotel Manager, with a strong F&B Background, passionate about the hospitality and providing exceptional service?
Are you a bright minded individual, with a keen eye for detail?
Are you a proven leader, that loves to continuously improve the knowledge and performance of his/her team and innovate?
Finally, are you looking for a challenging environment where you will be able to grow and develop?
- Part of the Senior Executive Management Team
- Key targets:
- Customer Service and Satisfaction scores
- Employee engagement: retention, training and development
- Operational performances
- Financial results
- Development of meaningful, achievable departmental budgets and other short and long term strategic goals.
- Provide effective leadership to the team to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Plan, direct and coordinate the service delivery of all operational departments in order to meet and exceed guest expectations
- Comply and exceed hotel and company Service Standards
- Ensure that costs are controlled throughout the operational departments and results are analysed regularly to highlight problem areas and take appropriate action
The right candidate
- Experience in managing budgets, revenue proposals and forecasting results
- Be passionate about the operation with a hands-on attitude
- Strong leadership skills to effectively manage and motivate the team to achieve high level of perform and exceed targets
- Accountable and resilient
- Ability to work under pressure
- It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- Knowledge of the hotel property management systems
Interested in this exciting challenge?
Apply today with your updated CV – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch! www.linkedin.com/in/craigprentice
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!