National Account Manager-FMCG food to go concept
£50,000-£55,000 plus competitive commission & package
Want to work for an iconic drinks brand!?
We are looking for an energetic, proactive and experienced sales professional to assist the business with its ambitious plans for expansion for their food to go concept. This is an immediate requirement for a target driven, outgoing and creative sales person to grow and develop the business’s food to go arm.
In short, selling large quantities of the company’s soft drinks portfolio to go to other food service providers! (QSR’s & travel retail)
A unique opportunity to make a real impact at an exciting global brand!
Roles and responsibilities:
- Business Development –Actively pursuing new sales opportunities and following up leads to deliver business targets
- Account Management – Ensuring the company is maximising all sales opportunities with existing QSR/Travel retail client base and continuing to provide excellent service and support
- Development of the company’s drinks proposition and support infrastructure
- Deliver sales plan, providing opportunities to bid for and win major contracts with significant scale via the team and own efforts
- Reporting to and working closely with the Sales Director, this role is to lead and develop the company’s national account activity, ensuring effective leadership, existing account management and new business growth
- Emphasis on ensuring consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning is also essential
- A passion for selling and negotiating – you are confident, outgoing and love meeting new people, you find targets motivating
- Personable and Engaging - your goal is to build strong relationships and open doors to more (and bigger) sales opportunities in the world of foodservice.
- Strong organisational skills – you will be managing your own diary and reacting to opportunities as they arise
- Creative and entrepreneurial flair – proactively seeks to develop and improve the business every day. A ‘can do’ approach!
- Minimum of 3-5 successful years’ sales experience in a similar role
- Experience in winning new business and developing meaningful relationships within QSR or travel retail sectors
- A good understanding of the foodservice/wholesale sector
- Experience working in a fast-moving foodservice business demonstrating proactivity and creativity
- Drive, determination and commitment to get things done
- Confident, with a high level of self-motivation, possessing the ability to work to own initiative and possessing a hands-on attitude
- Ability to work well with others, network and build relationships and to have a strong impact on performance within the organisation
If this sounds like your dream job, then please get in contact today!
Please all details and your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!