National Account Manager
FMCG Food packaging supplier
£50,000-£60,000 D.O.E plus competitive commission & package
One of the largest food packaging suppliers is looking for a National Account Manager to lead their most lucrative contracts nationwide.
My client is looking for a dynamic, well presented, experienced and well-rounded account manager to lead these contracts for them. They are currently supplying to leading supermarkets, contract caterers and restaurant groups. You will be experienced in selling and promoting new business whilst developing current contracts.
We are looking for someone who has a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a similar food packaging or food labelling role. Experience in food labelling or packaging is essential.
The successful candidate:
- Experience in food or drink packaging with food manufacturing/foodservice accounts
- Commercially astute with previous ownership of P&L
- Excellent client relationship development skills
- Ability to communicate and manage relationships at all levels, both internal and external
- Strong selling, negotiation and influencing skills
- Proven track record in delivery of sales, profit and margin and all relevant commercial KPI’s
- Experience in multi-brand environment preferred
- Flexible and adaptable approach with excellent team working skills
- Ability to manage complex and multiple tasks with good prioritisation skills
Interested in this great challenge? Apply today with your updated CV! Contact Taj on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02077902666 for more information.
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!