Management Accountant (FQ)- Multi-site Hospitality business- London- £45-50k
- Compile the weekly trade review and distribute accordingly;
- Compile and send out the daily, weekly and monthly sales reports to the company;
- Compile the month end journals for the respective P&L lines (listed below);
- Review the P&L for the respective lines responsible for and ensure corrections are journaled;
- Submit the final P&L’s and VOP’s’;
- Compile the quarterly bonus calculations;
- Update the business plan;
- Produce the monthly rollover pack;
- Update the UCP, Sales and EBITDA Database;
- Ensure that the Management Accounts are issued and that commentary is provided for variance analysis for actuals v budget and forecast where applicable;
- Ensure that the P&L analysis are done and that pre-payments and accruals are reconciled and balance sheet recs are done to a high standard with full back up;
- Providing costs analysis and making recommendations of cost savings;
- Preparation of Financial Statements at year end;
- If required compiling and submission of the VAT returns;
- Sales Analysis by Cost Centre and the issue of sales report;
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!