Head of Operations
Our client is expanding a casual dining restaurant brand and plan to operate across Singapore and Malaysia with the view of expanding into neighbouring countries. They are currently seeking an Head of Operations to join the business and lead the expansion of the business in existing locations and new developments.
- Responsible for guiding the strategic development and growth of the brand
- To lead the development of the brand across SE Asia
- Create and implement systems and procedures to assist with business growth
- Responsible for forecasting, budgets and full P&L of business and push profitable growth
- To ensure the brands objectives, programs and plans are fully aligned to the company's development strategy as per budget
- To deliver positive results, achieving targets in line with budgets
- At least 10 years of leadership business positions in a n International Casual Dining brand
- A real food chains expert with a proven track record of successful brand development
- Proven expertise operating multi-unit management
- Very strong strategic and operational capabilities.
- Successful track record of significant and quantifiable growth and profit achievements.
- Full P&L accountability for multi unit F&B business
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!