Head of Maintenance – hospitality
We are working with an established and growing restaurant business who are looking for a Head of Maintenance to develop and deliver their new site openings and existing estate.
The Head of Maintenance is an integral role to the business to ensure they deliver a fantastic customer experience with each customer visit. Your will lead, develop and motivate your facilities, environmental, CAPX project management and health and safety teams and work positively with all stake holders, suppliers and clients.
- Run tender process with build contractors
- Project management of contractors during building phase and execution (working closely with MD on capex budgets)
- Project management of all new sites from build to completion
- Manage all maintenance and development projects on existing estate
- Reviewing and negotiating subcontractors
- Manage refurbishment and design projects
- Managing all compliance H&S elements of the structure of all sites are adhered to and improved where required
- Working with approved contractors on asbestos testing, emergency lighting, fire alarms, sprinkler systems, pat testing, fire extinguishers, fixed wiring
- Look for ways to improve our business to be environmentally friendly and more energy efficient
If you feel you have the skills and experience needed for this position, please contact email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02077902666 for more information
You'll find a wide selection of vacancies on our website: www.corecruitment.com
Our Facilities Management, Property and Estates division is made up of experienced, dynamic consultants who help to match great candidates to our latest vacancies.
We offer a wide range of operational, technical, business development and leadership roles, with main hubs of candidates in Europe and the Middle East.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!