Role: Head of Business Development
Our client is an expanding Restaurant brand in the who are currently seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to lead the expansion throughout the Chinese market. Working with well-known International brands you will be the first point of contact in developing relationships with all future business partners in the region.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Develop specific solutions for different verticals by analysing customer potential, markets and competition, enabling you to deliver compelling business cases that clearly justify client investment.
- Build strong relationships inspiring trust and credibility, and present new business strategies, collaborating internally regarding existing projects and programmes.
- Business partnering - treating the business like your own, nurturing, networking, gaining interest and connecting with board level retail prospects;
- Managing a sales pipeline;
- Acquisition of selected new accounts and management of existing client relationships to retain them and maximise long term revenues
- Thrive on change while remaining highly organized, optimistic, and coachable
- You will be adaptive and resilient, able to overcome challenges with tangible solutions.
- Driven to individually complete (and win!) while still being a fantastic team player.
- An International business development background gained within with a restaurant brand
- Must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in networking, building long term client relationships and winning business.
- Experience with board level negotiations with outstanding consultative solutions-based selling.
- Technologically savvy with a real passion who will excel at selling consultatively.
- Commercial acumen with the ability to convert an idea to a commercial proposition - will have immense impact, stature and presence, and will be credible when interacting at board level.
- Independence, perseverance, energy and not least the ability to create awareness and preference: which will be your most important tool!
- Must be fluent in local languages & English
If you are keen to discuss the details further, please apply today or send your cv to .......@Corecruitment.com
Due to high numbers of applicants we aren’t always able to provide feedback, if you do not hear from us in 2 weeks’ time please assume you have not been successful. However, don’t hesitate to get int ouch!
Tweet us @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!