HSE Manager- BnI/Corporate Account
35k Egyptian Pounds/Month
My client is one of the world’s leading FM providers. They’ve just won an amazing new corporate account globally and are now looking for an HSE Manager to look after a big site in Cairo.
- · Manage all aspects of EH&S training from reporting, tracking, maintaining, developing, and providing training to the account.
- · Oversee the tracking and monitoring of EH&S performance metrics and manage all EH&S reporting
- · Create, develop and implement EH&S policies, practices and programs at the site level
- · Support sites during audits from client, corporate, EH&S staff, as well as outside agencies such as OSHA, fire/building departments, health inspectors, air quality inspectors, and insurance representatives
- · Support and assist sites with root cause investigations and near miss presentations
- · 5 years prior experience in comparable EH&S program
- · Bachelor’s Degree in a related area or equivalent combination of education and relevant field experience
- · General Industry OSHA 10/30 Hour Instructor a plus.
- · OSHA certification
- · Applicable certification desired (CHM, CSHM, CIH, CSP,CEP)
- · Working knowledge of relevant current legislation.
- · Practical working knowledge of Health and Safety tools and techniques, ideally within a Facilities Management environment.
- · Knowledge and understanding of relevant standards, legislation, codes of practice, guidance and operating procedures.
- · Presentation skills to deliver specialist advice at all levels and to deliver localized training to staff as required.
My client is currently interviewing, please send your resume to Sharlene@corecruitment.com today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!