HR and Training Management – 4* Hotel London - up to £30k
International branded hotel – 120+ bedrooms – South East London
We are looking for an experienced, passionate and dynamic HR Officer / HR Advisor or HR Coordinator with at least two years of experience within a branded or Luxury Hotel or Hotel Group.
You must be well organised, excellent communicator with strong attention to detail and well-presented.
Reporting onto the General Manager, we are seeking an HR Generalist with strong Employee Relations background and Training delivery to support the property.
- Management of the day-to-day HR activity
- Co-ordinate and manage all training activities.
- Instil the Company Culture ensuring consistency in delivering exceptional best practice
- Advise and support HODs with all employee relations issues including Grievances, Disciplinary and Performance Management.
- Ensure adequate resource planning & effective recruitment process.
- Ensure all policies and procedures and reporting documents are in line with current legislation.
- Manage the staff assessment and appraisal system.
- New starters (offer letters, contract, references, etc) and leavers procedures.
- Run the monthly reports
- Support and lead the employee engagement program and activities
- Play an active role in the Hotel: social culture, projects; etc
- Previous experience in as HR Officer / HR Advisor or HR Coordinator
- CIPD qualified / part qualified or training ongoing
- Previously worked within a Hotel as HR
- Strong people skills and leadership capabilities
- Dynamic with a positive attitude
- Good communication and people skills
- Committed to delivering a high level of customer service, both internally and externally
- Excellent grooming standards
- Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work on their own or in teams
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!