HOTEL ASSET MANAGER - LONDON
Your mission will be to oversee a portfolio of existing hotels and be a part of the group development with new openings / acquisition.
- Work with General Managers to maximize performance of the hotel portfolio
- Deliver operational excellence and innovation
- Support market penetration of new openings and existing properties
- Manage the F&B operations
- Direct and challenge Management Companies & other hotel partners
- Oversee the relationship with Franchise partners to deliver commercial advantage.
- Defends the owner's interests in line with the management contract.
- Supports the Senior Executives to maximise business opportunities within the hotel portfolio.
- Degree or professional qualifications in Hospitality or Hotel Management and / or an extensive track record in the industry
- Experience of hotel operations at a senior level, preferably in London.
- A high level of financial performance and commercial experience
- Experience of hotel branding, PR, building brand and market awareness.
- A track record of hospitality industry innovation
- An in-depth knowledge of hotel, hospitality, F&B, UK regulations, standards, and procedures.
- Able to advise on risk assessment in hotel operations and recommend risk mitigation.
- Good understanding of hotel project management, ability to deliver solutions to enable the delivery of daily operations to agreed service levels, quality and budget standards.
Interested in this challenge ? Confidentially send your details to firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!