General Manager – NEW OPENING – Fast Casual Brand
Location: Washington, DC
Salary: $60,000 to $68,000 + bonus + benefits
Our client is a reputable brand from London that has taken ‘fast food’ to a whole new level. Critics say they’re the ‘future of fast food’ and we couldn’t be more excited to be working with them in the USA.
This amazing brand have proven that it is possible to serve fast food that both tastes good and does you good. Their menu is inspired by Mediterranean flavours and natural healthiness and focusses on nutrition.
With over 45 locations in the UK this amazing brand is soon to be opening its doors in Washington, DC. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a reputable company with an amazing vision.
JOB – General Manager
- Fully accountability for the financial results and controls within the restaurant
- Reports to the Managing Director USA
- Optimises profitability through increased sales and controlled margins
- Delivers budgeted sales and EBITDA
- Empowers the team to deliver the best experience for your customers
- Maintains food and service quality and consistency in line with brand standards
- Upholds standards of quality, presentation and cleaning throughout the restaurant
- Ensures that the store complies with all legislation regarding Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and Licensing
- Ensure the security of the premises, cash and stock
- Weekly stock takes
- Manages and motivates team through daily briefing
- Recognises talent and help people reach their goals
PERSON – General Manager
As the leader of the restaurant we are looking for experienced General Mangers the possess the following qualities;
- Full of energy, passion and drive
- Buys into the company culture and has the ability to spot potential problems and plan for long term success
- Possesses a ‘can do’ attitude but not afraid to ask for help when you need it
- Runs the restaurant as if it was your own and takes pride in developing the people around them
- Treats each person as if they were part of your own family
- Ensure all team members receive the best inductions and training
- Shows an interest in quality food and where it comes from
- Inspires others to want to perform better
- Looks after your wellbeing and take time to relax and spend time with people you love
- Takes an active interest in the local community around your stores and find ways to become a part of it
- Be yourself; we are not bound by the conventions of others
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Sara with your updated resume firstname.lastname@example.org
At COREcruitment we are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across North America, UK, Middle East, Europe, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!