GENERAL MANAGER – 5* LUXURY HOTEL in SAUDI ARABIA
Location: Jeddah; Saudi Arabia
Luxury 5* Hotel or Palace (150 bedrooms min) background required
Must currently be in a General Manager position
Due to the complex nature of this role and competitive business environment, we are looking for an experienced General Manager within the 5* Hotel market and previous Middle-East experience.
As General Manager, you will manage ongoing profitability of your hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded while developing the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and effective succession planning within the Group
Our client is a top hotel operator who is at the top of their game! This group is passionate about quality, services and standards across their collection of international properties.
You must have / be
- At least 5 years in a similar position within a 5* Luxury Hotel or Palace
- Middle-East experience as Hotel Manager or General Manager
- Strategic and Commercially minded
- Experienced managing full service property of 200 + bedrooms
- Pro-actively seeking opportunities and ways to maximize revenue and develop service offered
- Experience managing budgets, revenue proposals, creating business plan as well as short, medium and long-term strategies.
Package on offer
- Salary USD$ 13k per month (USD$ - circa 160k per annum) TAX FREE
- Bonus based on KPIs
- Family expat package: medical cover, child care, etc.
- 30 days holidays
- Return flights
Please forward your APPLICATION IN ENGLISH to Beatrice – firstname.lastname@example.org
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!