Finance Manager- Expanding Restaurant Group- London
We’re currently looking Experienced Finance Manager to provide financial support to the Managing Director, develop business cases for potential new restaurants and identify opportunities to maximise the profitability of existing restaurants.
- Manage the outsourced providers of financial accounting services
- Provide financial insight and challenge
- Produce meaningful financial reports and commentary explaining performance
- Make recommendations on how financial performance can be improved
- Challenge under-performance whilst maintaining relationships
- Own and manage the budget and forecast process for the restaurants business
- Take ownership of the balance sheet and cash flow
- Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Experience from the restaurants industry is essential
- Budgeting, planning and forecasting
- Full ownership of P+L, Balance Sheet and Cashflow
- Comfortable working with senior stakeholders
- Highly commercial outlook
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!