Role: Finance Director
Location: Cairo, West
Salary: EGP55k – EGP65k
- Managing all finance and accounting operations.
- Budget preparation, financial forecasts, & variance analysis.
- Coordinate monthly & yearly closing process.
- Issues timely and complete financial statements.
- Cash flow management and banks relationships.
- Liaising with the external auditors (Big 4 accounting firms).
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Knowledge of the Egyptian laws that relate to taxation, social insurance, labor law.
- Review legal agreements and liaising with company’s legal department / advisor.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting as a minimum.
- Accounting qualification is a plus.
- 10 -15 years of experience in finance & accounting.
- Experience in ERP systems and MS office.
- Bilingual (Arabic & English).
Interested in this challenge? Send your CV to William and click apply.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!