F&B Manager for Beautiful Boutique Hotel Restaurant
Salary: $25 - $30 per hour
This beautiful high-end restaurant located in one of Midtown’s finest hotel’s is looking for a temporary Food and Beverage Manager. The time frame is expected to last approximately 1 month but could go longer and potentially become a permanent position.
This is a great opportunity for a student, someone looking to earn extra money before the holiday season or someone looking for a possible foot-in-the-door.
- Establish and complete designated financial reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction
- Team Development regarding F&B responsibilities
- Manages daily operation of the restaurant and room service
- Maintain quality control
- Create schedules and control labour costs
- Follow and uphold appearance policies
- Liquor inventory
- 2 years of F&B management experience required, banquets are preferred
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Strong leader and communicator
- Food Handler’s certificate
- 2nd language is an asset
Sound like the role for you? Apply today!
*Please note only candidates fitting the brief above will be contacted. All applicants must have the right to live and work in the USA.
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!