Compliance Analyst- TFM (Corporate)
My client is a leading FM provider and they’ve just won a major global corporate account to oversee TFM for their offices across the globe! They are now looking for a Compliance Analyst to ensure appropriate validation and periodic revalidation in compliance with established processes for this large account.
- Review GXP work orders
- KPI scorecard review and sign-off on sites included in the region
- Participate, prepare, and lead, if applicable, Internal and External Audits
- Quality training for the region
- Coordinate and manage GXP vendors including audits and vendor qualification packages
- CAPAs-creation, review, closeout and lessons learned
- Degree in Science or Technical discipline
- 3 – 5 years of relevant experience
- Work independently and within a team
- Communicate effectively with technical, quality assurance and other personnel
- Proficient in Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office Suite programs
- Background composting technical documentation
- Ability to recognize and diagnose trends and patterns
Please send your resume to Sharlene Cross today!
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!