Assistant Manager – Japanese Restaurant – London - £26k-£28k
I am currently working with a trendy and rapidly expanding group of Asian restaurants that emphasise fresh ingredients, fantastic service and innovative flavours. They are looking for an Assistant Manager to join one of their London sites as they go through a huge expansion period. If you are truly passionate about great quality food and drink then this could be the role for you!
Your duties will include:
- Opening and closing procedures
- Recruitment assistance
- Customer service and ensuring complaints and queries are dealt with efficiently
- Ensuring team motivation and following of company policies and procedures
- Experience at General Manager level within a high-volume restaurant
- Experience with managing a large team
- Desire to progress within a growing restaurant group
- Approachable and friendly – they love big personalities!
If this sounds like you, please get in touch
To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on 0207 790 2666
COREcruitment operate one of the best referral schemes in the industry - know anyone looking for a new challenge? email email@example.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!