Assistant F&B Manager / Restaurant and Bar Manager
Venue: Luxury Country Manor Hotel / Boutique Hotel
Salary: up to £33000 plus perks
Exceptional opportunity for a Passionate Restaurant and Bar Manager to join this luxury venue in Surrey. Based within a beautiful Estate this recently refurbished restaurant is offering a fresh, seasonal trendy menu with a fine dining service in a casual atmosphere.
- Assume the responsibility for restaurant
- Management of a team of up to 20
- Ordering and Stock control
- Work closely with the Senior Management and the Chef to ensure quality of food and service is delivered.
- Champion a training culture within the restaurant team to ensure succession planning, and a culture that exceeds the very best the industry has to offer
- Constantly review the product range to ensure that all key quality standards are maintained
- Manage Health & Safety and Food Hygiene, ensuring there is strict compliance with all legislation
- Operate within efficient payroll budgets
- Minimum 2 years experience at Manager level in a high-end / fine dining or Luxury Restaurant
- Previous Hotel experience will be an advantage but not necessary.
- Ability to display excellent Guest care skills
- Good Financial awareness with a full understanding of Food and Beverage revenue streams and controls, including computing system
- Proven man-management, coaching and team building skills
- Good understanding of H&S legislation
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!