Assistant Accountant- Hospitality Business- SE London
Level 3 AAT and above or working towards an Accounting CIMA or ACCA qualification.
Competence with standard Microsoft office programs such as Word, Excel are necessary as well as a good understanding and experience of using Sage Accounting software. Experience of the hospitality industry would be an advantage
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements
- Payroll preparation & posting to Nominal Ledger
- Assisting in producing weekly accounts and reports
- Maintaining Fixed Asset Register
- Creating of Sales Orders & Sales Invoices
- Maintaining of sales ledgers including credit control.
- Monitoring and processing into Sage weekly takings reports
- Variance Analysis work and assisting with budget controls.
- Input to Nominal Ledger & reconciliations Trial Balance accounts
- Assisting the Finance Manager in month End Procedures & production of Monthly Management Accounts.
- Assisting in the preparation of year end Financial Accounts.
Interested in this role? If so, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect with me on LinkedIn so we can keep in touch!
Please check our website for all live roles www.corecruitment.com
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!