ASSISTANT MANAGER – EXCITING SOCIAL ENTERTAINMENT VENUE!
Reports to: GENERAL MANAGER
Bounce is a ground-breaking social entertainment concept with two London venues situated in Farringdon and Old Street and one new launched venue in Chicago, USA. Each beautifully designed venue features 17 ping pong tables (including the London 2012 Olympic final table, and the 2014 Commonwealth games tables), an open counter restaurant with a modern European inspired menu, an exclusive Private Events Room, and a stunning full cocktail bar.
Core Non - Negotiable Skills and Experience:
- At least 12 months hospitality management experience, preferably within a high volume, similarly complex operation
- An excellent team player, able to take direction with a desire to develop leadership skills, working with the GM to inspire and motivate the department’s team of employees
- Proven organisational skills; a proficiency in organising and managing different tasks to required deadlines
- Fluent verbal and written communication and excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Expertise and patience to deal with any issues that arise – an analytical and creative approach to correcting the existing problem and avoiding future conflict
- A positive and joyful outlook, always ready to smile with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Excellent rates of pay
- Shift meals
- An amazing team of colleagues
- Good progression opportunities for hard working hospitality professionals
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!