ASSISTANT DIRECTION – FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATION – LUXURY RESORT
Company: All Inclusive Luxury Resort
Locations: Caraibes and Seychelles
Languages: English and French
Package: Basic Salary (DOE) + Individual accommodation, meals, Medical insurance, etc
Qualification: Finance degree (DESS level / Master level or similar)
- Coordinates and supervises all the missions of the financial department from the accounting point of view.
- Ensures good management of the financial control of the accounts
- Supervises accounts payable, fixed assets, bank transfers.
- Support the General Manager in the good administration of the resort
- Responsible for the development of his/her team.
- Responsible for producing accurate and high quality financial reports to submit to the General Management
- Minimum 3 years experiences in a Leadership role within the Finance Department of a Hotel or Resort
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window, SAGE professional software, Opera
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Experience being responsible for the full cycle of Finance and Accounting for the hotel
- Well organized, highly responsible and reliable with exceptional attention to detail
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- Self-starter able to work well in a team as well as autonomously
Interested in this exceptional opportunity in the SEYCHELLES or the CARIBEANS please apply today.
Contact: Beatrice @COREcruitment
COREcruitment are experts in recruiting for the service sector. We currently have over 700 live roles across the UK, Middle East, Europe, North America, South East Asia, Africa and Australia. To view other great opportunities please check out our website at www.corecruitment.com or call us on +44 207 790 2666 for a confidential chat about upcoming opportunities.
We give away fantastic prizes... every month!